Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doggy Day care

Options
  • 22-01-2016 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi, I'm looking for somewhere that could mind a 14 week old puppy during the day while I'm in work. I live in Balbriggan but work in Stillorgan so I could drop him off anywhere enroute. Any recommendations from users would be good.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,034 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Positive dog training in Sandyford is brilliant. It's too far for me to use for daycare but I've been to social hours when my girl was a pup and training classes/workshops and we always have a great time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Dubl07

tk123 wrote: »
    Positive dog training in Sandyford is brilliant. It's too far for me to use for daycare but I've been to social hours when my girl was a pup and training classes/workshops and we always have a great time.

I agree. My dog goes there when I'm having a busy day. The staff are lovely, the play area is clean and the equipment and beds are in excellent condition. They post a lot of photos during the day on their FB page.

She comes home tired out from playing all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 blonde dublin

Thanks very much for the advice, it does look very good and although it is a bit off my usual route I will look into it. If anyone else has any recommendations on the north side of Dublin that would also be appreciated. Thanks again.

Advertisement