Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vax Power 5 Vacuum Cleaner £47.99

Options
  • 22-01-2016 1:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭

Got this email....not sure if code can be used multiple times but I dont need it

http://www.vax.co.uk/power-5-pet-cylinder-vacuum-cleaner-1?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20160122_Power5Pet_Presale&utm_source=Vax&utm_content=http%3a%2f%2fwww.vax.co.uk%2fpower-5-pet-cylinder-vacuum-cleaner-1

As a loyal member of the Vax family, we would like to give you an exclusive opportunity to try out and review the Power 5 Pet Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner at a fraction of the retail price. This offer is exclusive to you and you will not be able to find it anywhere else.

For a limited time only, you will be able to get our Power 5 Pet Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner for only £47.99. It retails at £159.99, but if you use your unique voucher code below then you'll get it at our special price. All we ask is that once you've had an opportunity to use it, you take 5 minutes to come back and tell us what you think by leaving a review.

Voucher Code: POWER5PET_XWN392

Please note they only ship to UK so you need to use Parcel Motel

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭sok2005

Just a note, I have this vacuum and it's a pain. Loses suction very quickly, breaks apart, awkward to use, internals keep coming apart too. Can't wait to get rid of it. And I think I paid about 70-80 euro for it on a deal page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

sok2005 wrote: »
    Just a note, I have this vacuum and it's a pain. Loses suction very quickly, breaks apart, awkward to use, internals keep coming apart too. Can't wait to get rid of it. And I think I paid about 70-80 euro for it on a deal page.

I have a version of this, not sure which one it is but it is great, no issues with it. My house is all wooden floors so it is not heavy lifting from carpet but it is working no issue since I bought it......

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭eric hoone

My similar vax is useless, only 1y.o, wouldn't trust them again

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭teileann

I think they only ship to UK mainland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭Polo_Mint

I have the same type of Vax

Not bad , Not good

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭Polo_Mint

I have the same type of Vax

Not bad , Not good

• Registered Users Posts: 6,040 ✭✭✭OU812

Have an earlier (non pet) model. Total pain in the nads. Hoping to get rid soon & get a decent one.

Advertisement