Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

samsung tab e

Options
  • 22-01-2016 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

Other half bought me a Samsung tab e for Christmas- I love it only for there isn't enough space on it, apparently all apps can't be moved to your sd card. So, I have looked at trading it in in some places and they would give me €82 cash for it, not going down that route, have it on adverts, can anyone think of any other options I have to change it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

It might get the Marshmallow update which lets you use a SD as internal storage but Samsung really suck for tablet updates. Depends on how recently the tablet was released.

You could root and stick a custom marshmallow rom on it so check the XDA forums for info on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Talula_d

Venom wrote: »
    It might get the Marshmallow update which lets you use a SD as internal storage but Samsung really suck for tablet updates. Depends on how recently the tablet was released.

You could root and stick a custom marshmallow rom on it so check the XDA forums for info on that.

Thanks for that! Not sure about updates rooting etc.. might have to look in to that! I'll have a look now for the XDA forum!

Advertisement