Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACCA Lectures for F7 - Dublin

Options
  • 18-01-2016 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭

Moving up to Dublin in the next few weeks and need to pick a college to study F7 at soon enough. Great choice here compared to Limerick so hopefully I'll be able to pass f7 with better tuition! Was only 2 percent off in September so I'm not far off. What college would you suggest for studying this?

That would be my last F then and on to the Ps!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭ACCA1916

Very good choice of F7 lecturer, gerry fahey dbs, garrett mulvin first, dave donoghue independent, you can't go wrong with any of them, there may be good options in griffith and city colleges too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

ACCA1916 wrote: »
    Very good choice of F7 lecturer, gerry fahey dbs, garrett mulvin first, dave donoghue independent, you can't go wrong with any of them, there may be good options in griffith and city colleges too.

Thanks i'll look into it. No mention of the June 2016 course start dates yet which I think is due to the March 2016 course currently taking place. In Limerick they would start end of February so I imagine it'll be first week in March maybe before they start in Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 37 tmkly

Garret Mulvin in First is excellent. Very focused on exam questions and making sure you pass it. As I 'm sure the others are as well but he is very approachable and friendly.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Sariah

I'm going back to Gerry in DbS for P2. I got 72 in f7 with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 alwaysaculchie

I used Noel Daly from Griffith College for F7 last term (Sept - December 2015) for the part-time classes in Griffith College in their main campus in D8 (Tuesday evenings if I recall). He commutes from Cork so his slot wasn't visible on the website when I was first looking for lecturers / slots. You might have to contact Griffith directly to ensure you make his class.
    I found him excellent and passed F7 without too much fuss.
    Also he gave homework regularly to ensure students got into swing of things early doors.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭otterj

Reg callinan is the best lecturer ive had.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭Nemeses2050

otterj wrote: »
    Reg callinan is the best lecturer ive had.

I studied with him too, he's very good.

PS: He used to lecture in Griffith College.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭ZeroThreat

I studied with him too, he's very good.

PS: He used to lecture in Griffith College.

He changed colleges? As of the end of last year I still seen him teaching in Griffith.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭Nemeses2050

ZeroThreat wrote: »
    He changed colleges? As of the end of last year I still seen him teaching in Griffith.

Would say he's still with Griffith, As it was a while ago I studied under him, I wasn't sure...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭ZeroThreat

Would say he's still with Griffith, As it was a while ago I studied under him, I wasn't sure...

yeah, his name is on the timetables for June 2016 for the city centre site for F7 & P2

• Advertisement
Advertisement