Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying online in McGuirks

Options
  • 18-01-2016 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭

Will they you give you much off in McGuirks if you go in in person ( I know the sales are over now) as against online sales where you pay the price as advertised. Walked in to Halpennys a day BEFORE the sales at xmas started and asked for the best price on a Motocaddy bag, was advertised at 189 got it for 120. BTW I have about 500 quid to spend.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭BigChap1759

Yes - always ask them what their best price is - you'll always get something off unless the item is already heavily reduced

• Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Montgolfier

Dr Devious wrote: »
    Will they you give you much off in McGuirks if you go in in person ( I know the sales are over now) as against online sales where you pay the price as advertised. Walked in to Halpennys a day BEFORE the sales at xmas started and asked for the best price on a Motocaddy bag, was advertised at 189 got it for 120. BTW I have about 500 quid to spend.

I bought a G30 driver before Xmas. McGuirks were charging 339. I did my research and called every proshop in the vicinity. Best price I got was 289 over the phone. Then I asked my local pro if he could match it and he did. I could have asked mcguircks to match it but I'd rather support my local pro.

Advertisement