Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beginner Help Kanger Subvod Nano

Options
  • 18-01-2016 2:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

So I've been vaping a generic clearomiser device that i bought when i gave up smoking about after 4 months i decided it was time to upgrade and i bought a Kanger Subvod nano on a bit of an impulse buy I wanted to stick to the Pen shape and not have anything to complicated looking.

My problem with it is that its going through liquid crazy fast like 15ml in 4 days or so before hand a 15ml bottle would have lasted me 2 weeks or so. I don't really understand the whole Ohms thing or different coils and wattage and all that so if anyone can explain that to me that would be great and any recommendations to would be more than appreciated. I'm using the default Kanger SSOCC 0.5ohm coil at the minute i don't know if this matters but the battery gives off 3.7v fixed output voltage.
    Any help would be appreciated
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Once you go sub-ohm (below a resistance of 1 ohm on a coil) it will start using the juice a lot more as you are generally sending more power to the coils to heat the low resistance which in turn uses more juice.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Soundman wrote: »
    Once you go sub-ohm (below a resistance of 1 ohm on a coil) it will start using the juice a lot more as you are generally sending more power to the coils to heat the low resistance which in turn uses more juice.

Indeed you should usually lower your liquids mg when switching to sub ohm, as you are inhaling alot more juice in one go, unfortunately on the cost front 6mg juice costs the same as 3mg juice.....

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭chipfox

Those 0.5ohm OCCs ate the juice.

As soon as I upgraded to my Kangertech Subox Mini I had to start making my own juice. I used to go through maybe 30ml of juice a week but now I'm easily going through double that. I use much lower nicotine though

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭chipfox

Those 0.5ohm OCCs ate the juice.

As soon as I upgraded to my Kangertech Subox Mini I had to start making my own juice. I used to go through maybe 30ml of juice a week but now I'm easily going through double that. I use much lower nicotine though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭RainMakerToo

As far as I know that kit just uses the usual OCC coils as it's just a subtank nano - you could try the 1.2 or 1.5 ohm coils instead.

• Advertisement
Advertisement