Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

At your service

Options
  • 17-01-2016 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭

Nice pice about opening a camp site on rte 1 tonight I'm sure it will be on the player,As one that has a moan about the cost of pitches this made interesting viewing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭c montgomery

Nice pice about opening a camp site on rte 1 tonight I'm sure it will be on the player,As one that has a moan about the cost of pitches this made interesting viewing

It was very good. The owner seemed very decent and I wish the best of luck to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭piuswal

What programme?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

Only saw from the visit to Morriscastle. It (Curraghchase refurbished) looked a lovely place, the cafe was a great idea, and the owner seems to have the right ideas and a great manner.
    I'll be sure to visit that place some time.
    Great to see people developing campsite business, there is a serious shortage of sites in some areas, and I think there is a need for some healthy competition to improve existing sites in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,191 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

piuswal wrote: »
    What programme?

"At your service" hosted by Francis Brennan.

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Benbecul97

http://curraghchasecaravanpark.ie/

20k from Limerick city on the N69 to Foynes, looks really nice, lovely setting, loads of space between pitches, nice facilities, great trails for walking cycling, best of luck to the lad running it - fair play to him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭ianobrien

I was there years and years ago and it was a grand spot. There is plenty of walks/paths and space for kids to go wild. I would like to know now are bikes allowed in the park.

I'll probably visit it during the year, bringing the walking shoes and the camera

• Registered Users Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭ianobrien

I was there years and years ago and it was a grand spot. There is plenty of walks/paths and space for kids to go wild. I would like to know now are bikes allowed in the park.

I'll probably visit it during the year, bringing the walking shoes and the camera

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Benbecul97

The episode on Curraghchase is available here http://www.rte.ie/player/ie/show/at-your-service-958/10517954/

The park is opening on March 17th for the 2016 season.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

I will definitely visit the new park this year. Best of luck to him with the new venture. Definitely won't be going to Morriscastle. Sardines spring to mind. Thanks Benbecu for the link.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭piuswal

Nekarsulm wrote: »
    "At your service" hosted by Francis Brennan.

Thanks to all for info.

• Advertisement
Advertisement