Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best anime films?

Options
  • 17-01-2016 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭

My favourite anime films are:-
    ♡Pom poko
    ♡Wolf children
    ♡Summer Wars
    ♡Whisper of the heart
    ♡The cat returns
    ♡Kiki's Delivery Service
    ♡The wind rises
    ♡Cowboy Bebop

What's yours? ^.^

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Well "Ghost in The Shell" and "Akira" are musts for anyone who likes sci-fi. Apart from those, Makoto Shinkais works such as Voices From a Distant Star and 5cm Per Second.

Of those Ive heard of but not watched, interested in Redline, Paprika and Perfect Blue since always heard good things.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Well "Ghost in The Shell" and "Akira" are musts for anyone who likes sci-fi. Apart from those, Makoto Shinkais works such as Voices From a Distant Star and 5cm Per Second.

Of those Ive heard of but not watched, interested in Redline, Paprika and Perfect Blue since always heard good things.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭airmax87

skrillex

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Ascendant

I saw 'King of Thorns' recently. A very good film, with a plot that kept me guessing.

Advertisement