Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Data usage - glitch?

Options
  • 16-01-2016 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭

WCwdimZ.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

Well, were you tethering your phone or not? Or did you have it left on and someone accessed it unsecured?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

Id imagine he's wondering where the data is gone in the first portion of the graph?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭DopeTech

I was wondering why it says 11.93GB tethering but only 6.31 in total for the month. I would have tethered a small bit but not 11gb, my networks website also only says around 6gb have been used. I didn't actually spot there was a chunk missing from the start of the month. Was just wondering is this a common glitch on android or just a one off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

sentient_6 wrote: »
    Id imagine he's wondering where the data is gone in the first portion of the graph?

The empty chunk? That's because he has the date of the graph set from the 1st.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭DopeTech

ThisRegard wrote: »
    The empty chunk? That's because he has the date of the graph set from the 1st.

Yes I do and would have used some data in the first week of Jan. While it may appear below in accurately it seems to be missing altogether in the graph.

• Advertisement
Advertisement