Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best shapewear..

Options
  • 16-01-2016 10:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

Hi. I'm looking for shapewear for my wedding dress (criss cross back ,can wear straoless bra or criss cross back bra). The shapewear is just to smooth out & belly area. It has to be comfortable & not bunch up iykwim. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,280 ✭✭✭✭fits

Hi. I'm looking for shapewear for my wedding dress (criss cross back ,can wear straoless bra or criss cross back bra). The shapewear is just to smooth out & belly area. It has to be comfortable & not bunch up iykwim. Thanks in advance.

I wore an m&s 100 ways to wear shapewear slip. You can only get it online. Would work with your dress too. Its not very 'strong'. And was comfortable. You might get good answers in wedding forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Victoria.

Another vote for M&S!

I have a few of their shapewear things and they're great.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭willow tree

Thanks both of you. I'll check m&s out. ..

Advertisement