Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Getting my stuff serviced

• 14-01-2016 1:02pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Shiminay

Hey folks,

I have a few guns that have seen no use in a couple of years but that I wanna get serviced ahead of a potential event I've got coming.

I've an AK-47, a P90 (both electric) and a CO2 1911 that I'd like to get serviced and made sure they're still firing under the legal limit etc. Is there somewhere in or near to Dublin City Centre I can get this done?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,557 ✭✭✭✭ Gatling

Shiminay wrote: »
    Hey folks,

I have a few guns that have seen no use in a couple of years but that I wanna get serviced ahead of a potential event I've got coming.

I've an AK-47, a P90 (both electric) and a CO2 1911 that I'd like to get serviced and made sure they're still firing under the legal limit etc. Is there somewhere in or near to Dublin City Centre I can get this done?

Hobby airsoft in Ballymount would be my first call.

Langley , Virginia

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭ edbrenna

Hi i go to Alan in Strikearms airside retail park, Sean one of the marshalls in red barn, is his techie, does a great job and is a gent ,

• Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭ Dogwatch

Contact Thermo of this parish. He does a great job on all guns

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,392 Mod ✭✭✭✭ shytan

Second the above

Advertisement