Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Historicgraves.ie down

Options
  • 14-01-2016 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Not sure how long the site is down as I haven't used it for a week or so. Hopefully it will be back up again soon.
    Site off-line
    The site is currently not available due to technical problems. Please try again later. Thank you for your understanding.

If you are the maintainer of this site, please check your database settings in the settings.php file and ensure that your hosting provider's database server is running. For more help, see the handbook, or contact your hosting provider.

The mysqli error was: Unknown database 'eachtra_hgraves'.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭pedroeibar1

It's working for me....tried it just now

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭montgo

Thanks Pedro.

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭The Chieftain

Not working for me (also, auto changes to Historicgraves.com)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭pedroeibar1

It's working for me - I'm using Firefox, perhaps it is a browser issue?

FWIW while the site is useful, be aware that the results are not always conclusive, as I have not been able to find a known grave in a listed graveyard.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

What an amazing website. I only recently discovered this and the Deeds Transcription Project. Folk that help catalogue these things are heroes in my book.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,845 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

The commercial www.irishgraveyards.ie saved me a lot of time early on in my work - their Donegal coverage in particular is very good. Parish/diocese has to pay though, which severely limits where they'll end up covering.

Advertisement