Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Streaming Fight Pass to TV

Options
  • 14-01-2016 7:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Don't know if this is the right place, but I was just wondering if anyone here streams Fight Pass on their TV and if so, what device would you recommend?

I have it narrowed down to either a Chromecast or Amazon Fire TV Stick, but I'm interested to hear any answers and any input would be appreciated. Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭finglashoop

Matt986 wrote: »
    Don't know if this is the right place, but I was just wondering if anyone here streams Fight Pass on their TV and if so, what device would you recommend?

I have it narrowed down to either a Chromecast or Amazon Fire TV Stick, but I'm interested to hear any answers and any input would be appreciated. Cheers.

I use an xbox. App on 360 and xbox one.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Chromecast works perfectly for me

• Registered Users Posts: 6,343 ✭✭✭xtal191

I'd get a Fire Stick over the Chromecast, you can put Kodi on it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭johnybean

Also works with a Roku media player. This gives you netflix, UFC and Plex on one media device

Advertisement