Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACCA F9 Dublin Lectures

Options
  • 13-01-2016 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭

After a year of absence i am returning to continue my ACCA exams. I am going to sit F9 in June and i was wondering if you had any recommendations about lecturers in Dublin for it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Sariah

I did it with Mick Bristow in Independent. I found him good, but big class and a bit impersonal. I have sat the rest of the papers in dbs and have gotten good results and much more personal.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭annaP79

hey

First Intuition - Garret Mulvin, i found him excellent 2 years ago or so...someone from borads. ie actually recommended him as i wasnt sure myself

back then classless were very small, there was not more than 15 of us back then i think

he was very good at explaining things in a very systematic way

couldnt recommend enough

good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Mitzy

I second Garret Mulvin. He's excellent. Very thorough and concise.

Advertisement