Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keeping up with the Kardashians

Options
  • 13-01-2016 9:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭

Your thoughts, gossip etc

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭littelady

So Chloe has confirmed she has a sex tape (with Lamar) safely secured in her safe, let's hope it doesn't accidently get leaked. Ey Kris!!!

How much surgery had Kylie?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

littelady wrote: »
    How much surgery had Kylie?

She looks like a different person compared to a couple of years ago and is only 18. She got her lips done before she turned 18. Plastic surgeons are blaming her for the increase in young girls seeking lip implants. I think she's a disgrace and comes across as a complete spoilt brat.

Kylie does appear to be a spoilt brat. As for the surgery which parent gave consent, Imo bad parenting there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭8 Bit Girl

I follow Kylie on Snapchat, for the auld nose, you know yourself :p

Its mostly just her looking at herself through her phone, and miming shyte rap songs.

I do watch their show though, its just mindless entertainment that takes you out of reality for an hour. What harm.

I like looking at their clothes and makeup. they dont try to let on that its anything else so I dont really see why they get so much hate.

• Advertisement

What's the deal with blac Chyna did Kylie take her man?

I am predicting Rob will be back in the next series.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

littelady wrote: »
    What's the deal with blac Chyna did Kylie take her man?

Yeah Tyga broke up with Blac Chyna and got with Kylie while she was still underage, kept the relationship a secret until her 18th birthday.

Tyga is mid 20s (with a child) and Kylie is only 18 (full of plastic surgery) why does the Kardashians hate blac Chyna it was there kid sister who went with her bf knowing he had a kid.

Today's Kardashian drama: Caitlyn has decided to spill the dirt on a new autobiography and trash Kris. How much money/attention does she need I think it's vulgar. Also this is his 3rd wife maybe she should look in the mirror and reflect on those days were he abandoned his 4 kids.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 Eric Marley

Who has the latest updates from the show?

Isn't Caitlyn just a martyr for women's rights diminishing Hillary Clinton so publicly. Easy forgetting Bruce abandoned his previous wife and four children ( Brody,Brandon,Casey and Burt) now there's a woman who has a right to complain not Bruce / Caitlyn. Easy forgetting.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,839 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

I think Gary Holt sums this up very well

Who's Gary Holt?

Got it now Gary Holt -guitarist with slayer wore a shirt saying "kill the Kardashians " - don't think he's a fan.!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,259 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Advertisement