Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the staircase

Options
  • 13-01-2016 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,210 ✭✭✭

after watching making a murderer i watched this, pretty compelling aswell

the link for part 2 is in the description

Academy Award-winning documentary filmmaker, Jean-Xavier de Lestrade, presents a gripping courtroom thriller, offering a rare and revealing inside look at a high-profile murder trial. In 2001, author Michael Peterson was arraigned for the murder of his wife Kathleen, whose body was discovered lying in a pool of blood on the stairway of their home. Granted unusual access to Peterson's lawyers, home and immediate family, de Lestrade's cameras capture the defense team as it considers its strategic options. "The staircase" is an engrossing look at contemporary American justice that features more twists than a legal bestseller.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Watched it-was completely glued! Anyone planning on watching this, don't do as I did and go straight on to Wiki after watching the end, to find out an update. There's a The Staircase 2' one off episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,210 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

Ann22 wrote:
    Watched it-was completely glued! Anyone planning on watching this, don't do as I did and go straight on to Wiki after watching the end, to find out an update. There's a The Staircase 2' one off episode.

It's in the description of first video isn't it? Unless it's new

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭nicmarie

i started watching the staircase.. got to watch 1,2 and 3 but cant get episode 4 anywhere... can anyone help?? getting withdrawal symptoms :eek:

nicmarie wrote:
    i started watching the staircase.. got to watch 1,2 and 3 but cant get episode 4 anywhere... can anyone help?? getting withdrawal symptoms

Click the vid above and find 3 hours in and go from there,vids 6 hrs long

vid removed,cant find another, mod can lock

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭HoggyRS

there was an interesting 20 minute podcast from the "Criminal" series that dealt with the Owl theory associated with the case in the staircase, well worth a listen.

edit: link to said podcast http://thisiscriminal.com/episode-one-animal-instincts-1-31-2014-2/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

It's in the description of first video isn't it? Unless it's new

No. Not the one I saw.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,301 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Christ Peterson was a prick when the lawyer said he couldn't do the trial a second time.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Mfor

Is it just me or did anyone else think there was a strong resemblance between the two brothers and the two sisters, most especially Margaret and Clayton?

Advertisement