Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are Fujitsu laptops good?

Options
  • 13-01-2016 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

As suggested by the title,are Fujitsu laptops good? I'm undecided whether to purchase or not as I don't see many reviews about them,it's a Lifebook A series, 4GB Ram,750gb. Windows 10. Intel Celeron. €369.

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

You don't hear much about them to be honest. So I'm not too sure where they would stand in terms of quality. They're definitely no longer as big a player in the laptop world as they would have been.

I wouldn't be wild on them, however that's me speaking from my gut more than anything!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 59 ✭✭I own an applewatch

Try and get a 3 year warranty if you can.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Try and get a 3 year warranty if you can.

That's not gonna happen on that budget.

Advertisement