Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Support Cork City Hospital's Children's Club with Bamma Tickets

Options
  • 13-01-2016 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

I've cleared this post with the moderators (El Gaupo) and want to thank them for allowing it.

I've agreed with BAMMA to sell as many tickets as I can for Feb 27th. Normally I can show my thanks to all who purchase tickets by my performance. Unfortunately I'm not medically cleared yet to fight but this is what I'm going to do. Each ticket you buy from me I'll donate part of my commission to cork city hospitals children's club. This is a super charity that helps make very sick kids dreams come true. I've always believed in helping others and this now is my mission to raise as much as I can for these kids. Please my Alpha Force share this post and tell everyone to go to catherinecostigan.com for tickets to BAMMA 24. I will also still include signed pic and no service charge.

Thanks so much Catherine :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Fair play to you Catherine.

Advertisement