Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

asus memo pad 7 - repair

Options
  • 12-01-2016 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,564 ✭✭✭

Seems a lot of places won't repair these devices (mine has a broken screen).

Tried my usual 'New Paddy' in Dun Laoghaire but his supplier doesn't do them.

Tried a couple of places near work too (one in Lucan & one in Clondalkin) but one won't do them & the other said he'd chat to his supplier.

I can buy a screen online for around €13 and there are videos on youtube but it looks very fiddly so would prefer to find someone to do it.

Anyone gotten an Asus tablet repaired in Dublin that they could tell me where did it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭Stallingrad

frash wrote: »
    Seems a lot of places won't repair these devices (mine has a broken screen).

Tried my usual 'New Paddy' in Dun Laoghaire but his supplier doesn't do them.

Tried a couple of places near work too (one in Lucan & one in Clondalkin) but one won't do them & the other said he'd chat to his supplier.

I can buy a screen online for around €13 and there are videos on youtube but it looks very fiddly so would prefer to find someone to do it.

Anyone gotten an Asus tablet repaired in Dublin that they could tell me where did it?

I have new one for sale for €70 if you want it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,564 ✭✭✭frash

I have new one for sale for €70 if you want it.

You're alright thanks - sure I only paid €59.99 for it a year ago.
    :)

Advertisement