Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Timelapse/Hyperlapse

• 11-01-2016 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

I'm not sure if the moderators allow this, but I was wondering if yas could review my timelapse video of my hometown please. I'd honestly love to hear what yas think of it. It took me 6 months to complete, capturing over 37,000 photos with my GoPro Hero 4. I wanted to showcase my hometown Dundalk in a better light than it's accustom to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1Tr4WwFFfU

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

Really enjoyed that, thanks for sharing!

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭markthedrum1

Thanks glad ya like it, currently trying to get Tourism Ireland or a page like that on Facebook to share the link but to no avail. I think if it was made about Dublin there would be no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

Maybe try the Skies of Ireland page on FB. worth a shot!

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭markthedrum1

Yeah I'll try them thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭killym

Check after effects to create more smooth motion...Separate images well processed. Check my one if You don't mind?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSngrJUg0Pw

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭Ideo

I'm not sure if the moderators allow this, but I was wondering if yas could review my timelapse video of my hometown please. I'd honestly love to hear what yas think of it. It took me 6 months to complete, capturing over 37,000 photos with my GoPro Hero 4. I wanted to showcase my hometown Dundalk in a better light than it's accustom to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1Tr4WwFFfU

video and music are good but i would group the video in segments, nature segment, city segment, nighttime segment - jumping around the different pieces affects the flow of the video imo. I'd put the stronger segments towards the start of the video as well (moving in towards the city hall or whatever it was) in addition to cutting the weaker pieces (focus on the white golf or whatever car it was). some pieces i really wanted to see more the scene, the moon piece for instance. I would have much prefer to see the full rise and fall rather than starting mid way through moonlight, but i appreciate that this would take all night. nice music i must say

Advertisement