Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinking of selling up

Options
  • 11-01-2016 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭

Hi all, I'm thinking about selling my camper as we just don't get the use out of it anymore...what would be the best way to go about selling it? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭crabbypaddy

vinniem wrote: »
    Hi all, I'm thinking about selling my camper as we just don't get the use out of it anymore...what would be the best way to go about selling it? Thanks

Donedeal will get the most calls, you got to be prepared for tyre kickers. March onward is probably the best time for volume callers

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Benbecul97

Adverts.ie - you won't get as many time wasters as you do on Donedeal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭crabbypaddy

Benbecul97 wrote: »
    Adverts.ie - you won't get as many time wasters as you do on Donedeal

Thing about advets is all you need is one person to make a stupid offer and its all downhill from there. Feedback is a great tool though as you can ignore and blacklist the fools. I use it all the time for stuff under 1000 euro but tried to sell a car on there and just had knobheads offering 1/3 the asking sold on done deal with no issues apart from the odd eejit from 200miles away that 'might come and see it tomorrow:

Advertisement