Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Youth Club for Young People with Austim - Volunteers Needed

Options
  • 11-01-2016 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I am a volunteer with a youth club that meets on Monday evenings in Templeogue,D6w which caters for young people with autism. We have game nights, parties, movie nights, bowling & Qzar. We even bring people out to the club such as pottery making, mobile zoo and music lessons. We are really stuck for volunteers and would love to get some more people involved. The club is ran in association with Foroige so vetting and training will be provided. Other than the 1 hour a week there is very little other demands on volunteers. Please PM me or feel free to ask questions. I am doing a website at the moment for the club which gives much more information.

Cheers
    R

Comments

Advertisement