Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boots Sale

Options
  • 11-01-2016 12:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

Anybody know when the Boots sale will go to 70% (fragrance and beauty - Christmas stock?) Is is still at 50%? Is there much left in Liffey Valley?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

Anybody know when the Boots sale will go to 70% (fragrance and beauty - Christmas stock?) Is is still at 50%? Is there much left in Liffey Valley?

Supposed to be this Wednesday but hasn't been officially said yet

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭apc

Dragging up an old thread but anyone have any idea when this years (2019)Boots sale is due to happen. any info is much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 19,404 ✭✭✭✭road_high

apc wrote: »
    Dragging up an old thread but anyone have any idea when this years (2019)Boots sale is due to happen. any info is much appreciated

From previous years I think the 70% off was some time after mid January- maybe third week of Jan

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭apc

Thanks. called into my local Boots yesterday and they had no update. Apparently they get short notice of the sale

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Daisychain40

heard it might be this friday 18th but no confirmation

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭cullenswood

Would this be online too. There is a toothbrush on half price that I am looking at.....would the likes of this be reduced further?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,947 ✭✭✭duffman13

Would this be online too. There is a toothbrush on half price that I am looking at.....would the likes of this be reduced further?

Unless it's in the Xmas section I'd say no. It's usually only the Xmas stock goes to 70% off. Best option for sale is store rather than online, seems feck all left online

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Daisychain40

no - its usually just gift sets in the sale and you would be best checking in store rather than online

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Any update on whether the 70% sale started today? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Any update on whether the 70% sale started today? :)

I was in Boots just after 9am today and no sign of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,668 ✭✭✭corks finest

What's the price ref toothbrush? Mines on the way out

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    I was in Boots just after 9am today and no sign of it.

Was in one today and still 50% only!

Any idea when this is starting at all?! Surely this week!

• Site Banned Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Dakotabigone

Isn’t 50% not a lot off anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Yes, it’s half the original price.

Yea but that always do a 70% sale around now which a fantastic reduction on what are quality gift sets.

• Site Banned Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Dakotabigone

road_high wrote: »
    Yea but that always do a 70% sale around now which a fantastic reduction on what are quality gift sets.
    Overpriced non selling Christmas stuff. Yea 70% off brings it close to rrp.

Advertisement