Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EIR Graduate Programme video interview

Options
  • 09-01-2016 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Received an email that saying I need to do a video interview from EIR graduate programme. Has anyone done the video interview yet, if so what kind of questions were asked? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Mr.Pat

Just got the same email a few days ago, and was wondering the same thing. What questions can we expect on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 SusieZoom

@Mr.Pat Well, a mate of mine did the BOI video interview and the questions were something like what makes you different from other candidates and an example of the time you went the extra mile. Obviously it wont be the same for EIR but I assume general questions like those may come up.

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭vg88

I got the same questions as from the BOI

Anyone hear back?

moloner4 wrote: »
    I got the same questions as from the BOI

Anyone hear back?
    Add your reply here.
    Not yet, did mine a few days ago. Although, I didn't do very well in mine so I most likely won't hear back from them at all! Hope you got along well!

My brain froze at the end of the first question and I said oh f***...... Next question I said sorry as I was nervous.

Couldn't have gone worse :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Elle.x

Did the video interview a few days ago just got an email reminding me of the assessment centre days and they will be in touch soon..
    Anyone else get this email?? my interview couldn't have gone worse was so nervous doing the first question I accidently pressed the stop button after about 30 seconds 🙄🙄

Yeah I got that email too. It was weird as I thought they would of emailed now whether they actually want us.
    I hope they won't let us wait too long for the answer

Has anyone received a reply yet? Still havent heard from them! :(((((

Glad to see someone else didn't hear back. Nope haven't heard anything!

Phew, well then there is still hope!

• Advertisement

Just got word from them today that I had been invited to the assessment day in Dublin, so there's that now. Didn't think my interview was that great, but I'm happy I got to the next stage. :D Anyone else got word back?

Congrats!! I havent heard anything...safe to say that most likely means I didnt get to the next stage... :( Good luck with the assessment centre!

Congrats :). Haven't heard anything but still keeping the hopes up!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 mkamal1992

Hey guys! Does anyone know what to look forward to in the assessment center??

As far as I know, and I haven't found much information, the assessment day will consist of an interview, some group work, and a presentation. :) Don't take my word for it, but that's all I've been able to discover.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 mkamal1992

Thats all I've been able to find out too...thanks for sharing :)

Just went through the programme today, have to admit it was pretty tough. It did consist of an interview, presentation and group work after all, just in case anyone wants to know. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 KeyRuin

Still waiting to hear back if I was offered a place yet or not.

Someone in my class heard back that week to let them know that they didn't get the job, but I've heard nothing back yet. I did get an email letting me know that I'll hear within the next week or so...

They never replied after the video interview with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Mule_IRE

What questions are asked in the video interview? How does the process work? Asking for a friend who has to do it this weekend for the Eir Graduate Program. Thanks!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement