Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DC-themed rugby jerseys

Options
  • 09-01-2016 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,938 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me where I can buy one of the various DC-themed jerseys? The Toulon Batman or Connacht Green Lantern one? I can't find them anywhere and I'm wondering if I've missed the boat?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Lovell had a few including some NRL ones, but I think they sold out, have you tried Ebay?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

BLK Australian website are doing pre-order
    Afraid Toulon don't have a Batman jersey, but Toulouse do (as well as Ospreys)

batmangreenlanternrugbyjerseys-160086.png

• Registered Users Posts: 12,603 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Someone at a connacht match I was watching on TV definitely had one.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,196 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

The sponsors ruin most of them. They could surely have integrated the logos better

• Registered Users Posts: 6,938 ✭✭✭SuprSi

The sponsors ruin most of them. They could surely have integrated the logos better

Agreed. The Peugeot one doesn't look too bad but the Lifestyle Sports one is just way too big.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,047 ✭✭✭Bazzo

SuprSi wrote: »
    Agreed. The Peugeot one doesn't look too bad but the Lifestyle Sports one is just way too big.

That's the same on every Connacht jersey. Worst designed logo ever, it looks like somebody went into word hit bold, underline, caps and align left and just typed in lifestyle sports.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Their branding I think works well on their stores, bags etc, it just doesn't translate well onto the jerseys.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Lifestyle Sports in Galway had a limited run of Green Lantern jerseys before Christmas.

I've asked the manufacturer (BLK) if I could buy one or more jerseys directly, but no. Very strange, considering there might be a demand for them.

Advertisement