Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a reliable second!

Options
  • 09-01-2016 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

I'm looking for a second man/woman to fill out a two piece. Was plenty busy last year and starting to fill up the calender for this year. Last year I was let down a lot by a few different people with last minute dropouts leaving me scrambling for deputies or playing the gig solo.

I'm preferably looking for a bass player who can sing a few songs and provide backing vocals. Failing that a decent second acoustic would work either!

I play Athlone/Mullingar/Tullamore on a regular basis, once or twice a month might be Galway or Dublin. I play a kind of catch all set, plenty of new and old, bit of country, folk, rock, Irish etc.

Message me and I can send on a set.

Thanks!
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement