Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need advise for a wedding I'm going to! (for a man)

Options
  • 09-01-2016 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

I have a good fitting dark grey suit and a cool oxblood pair of shoes to go with it (no belt). I need to figure out a shirt, tie and belt, and where to buy them in Dublin (not Arnotts, M&S or Debenhams I was there today.) Need to look good as I'll be in the photos etc.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Taboola

Depends on your budget but you could try Louis Copeland.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,088 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

Try TM Lewin for the shirt - if you want to stand out a bit, go for a tab or pin collar shirt, like this:

54883_original_original.jpg?sw=426&sh=526&sfrm=jpg

I just got this one and I love it. You could wear a nice burgundy tie or navy with pattern, or cos it's a wedding and your suit is a sober colour, you could go for a more splashy tie like the one in the above picture.

Not sure where you'll get a burgundy belt, though you could try the likes of James Herron, Monza, Baulmer, etc, the smaller shops. They might have one.

Advertisement