Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WD My Passport Ultra Premium HD 2TB - £59.61(~€80) Delivered [Amazon UK]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭xECompanyx

Got one, thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 4,326 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

Only red left now but it's £1 cheaper!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

These have an integrated board dont they, cant use them for upgrading ps4's can you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭tvercetti

phill106 wrote: »
    These have an integrated board dont they, cant use them for upgrading ps4's can you?

Ya they're even a different shape to what you'd expect. A few mil shorter in length and slighter higher than normal. There was a BA last year from Argos where we were receiving these Ultra drives but paying for the non ultra. Still going strong!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,340 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

how does it compare to this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Skerries wrote: »
    how does it compare to this?

That's a great price too, but the WD Ultra Premium is regarded as better afaik.

Seagate have a better version again - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Seagate-Backup-Portable-External-Drive/dp/B00G7LQA1E/

And I think the WD Ultra Premium also pips that at the post, depending on who you ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭sioda

TY op just what I needed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭Tails142

Great spot OP Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭5star02707

great deal thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭loki7777

Down to £56.95(exc. irish vat)

• Advertisement
Advertisement