Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show and The Ray Darcy Show Competitions

Options
  • 08-01-2016 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭

Hi,

I entered the phone-in competitions for both the Late Late Show and The Ray Darcy Show on http://www.rte.ie/tv/competitions today, however I now see that the competition questions asked for both shows have now been changed.
    Does this mean that the previous questions are now invalid and that the answers to the questions will now show up to be wrong?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭DopeTech

mcgucc22 wrote: »
    Hi,

I entered the phone-in competitions for both the Late Late Show and The Ray Darcy Show on http://www.rte.ie/tv/competitions today, however I now see that the competition questions asked for both shows have now been changed.
    Does this mean that the previous questions are now invalid and that the answers to the questions will now show up to be wrong?

My guess is the lines were closed at the time you texted so it won't be counted. In the terms and conditions it states lines close at 11:25pm tonight so I would say it was the same for the last question. They really should remove the question after the lines close but it is rte afterall.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭mcgucc22

FrostyJim wrote: »
    My guess is the lines were closed at the time you texted so it won't be counted. In the terms and conditions it states lines close at 11:25pm tonight so I would say it was the same for the last question. They really should remove the question after the lines close but it is rte afterall.

Thanks for the reply,
    The Late Late Show quiz is open from 18/12/2015 until 23.25 tonight, i entered on 30th December and again today around 16.30 so it was open when i entered, it was only in the last couple of hours that the question for the quiz was changed.
    The Ray Darcy show was the same, quiz is open until tomorrow, i entered it today and a couple of hours after I entered it, the quiz question was changed.

Advertisement