Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to unlock my huawei B315

Options
  • 08-01-2016 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

Hi ive the above from 3mobile and looking to get it unlocked, for 3mobile to unlock ive to spend €150, anybody know software that can unlock this router?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭A Law

bazmc35 wrote: »
    Hi ive the above from 3mobile and looking to get it unlocked, for 3mobile to unlock ive to spend €150, anybody know software that can unlock this router?

Hi. Get anywhere with this? I got one with meteor and would like to unlock it to use it in France with the three feel at home sim.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭tinofapples

Anyone if you an answer to this ?

I got mine from meteor. I rang them and they said it was unlocked. I was in a 6month contract. I had 6.3gb roaming data with my package so used that in France. Had to do something in France to the router to let me use it as I was roaming but it was relatively simple.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭tinofapples

I got mine from meteor. I rang them and they said it was unlocked. I was in a 6month contract. I had 6.3gb roaming data with my package so used that in France. Had to do something in France to the router to let me use it as I was roaming but it was relatively simple.

I'm looking at buying one, bought for Eir network and wish to use my 3 sim in it, I'm sure these devices aren't free to any network sim unless initially purchased that way. Have you used a sim other than Meteor/Eir in yours ?

They told me it was unlocked at the time without them doing anything but I'm not sure really. I bought it from meteor with the student 25gb monthly deal. Think it was 119€. It was the time of the eu roaming thing so didn't need to put a different sim in in the end.

If it is locked would dc unlocker be an option?I used it to unlock a Huawei p8.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭crustybla

I used unlock.ie to unlock my Tesco phone last night. Cost 7.50 and I had the code emailed to me within 5 minutes. You just need your imei number. To get it dial *#06# and it comes up on your phone. Was sick to death of being ignored by Tesco with regard to this. Delighted to be shot of them.

Advertisement