Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bjorn Borg 50% Off Sale

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭mags1962

Thanks for that,can also be used with €5 off welcome offer if you sign up to newsletter

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭byronbay2

http://www.bjornborg.com/en

I can attest to the quality of the clobber here and it's great value now with 50% off.

I've been waiting for this one!

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭Captainsatnav

• Registered Users Posts: 15,204 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Some of the shoes were priced reasonably well, but then I see they don't do anything over a size 46 (UK 11)? Annoying..

Sorry, had a quick look at BA before posting and didn't see anything - thought your thread referred to Scotsmen!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Negative_G

mags1962 wrote: »
    Thanks for that,can also be used with €5 off welcome offer if you sign up to newsletter

I signed up and used the code it sent me in an Email. However, when I enter it in prior to checkout in the voucher box it says it is not valid. Does it work on sale items?

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Rockin

Negative_G wrote: »
    I signed up and used the code it sent me in an Email. However, when I enter it in prior to checkout in the voucher box it says it is not valid. Does it work on sale items?

Not working for me either ! Coupon code "xxxxx" is not valid

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭JohnnyRoyal

Hi,

Anyone order something in this sale and receive it yet?

Rgds

JR

Hi,

Rgds

JR

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭Captainsatnav

Hi,

Rgds

JR

Yea takes over a week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,603 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

It's very slow. Put in my original order on January 16th, it hasn't reached Ireland yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭jmch81

Hi,

Rgds

JR
    Ordered on the 8th January and received on the 25th.

There is a tracking facility with dhl.de, my package only arrived in Ireland on the 23rd so not An Post fault.

Many thanks for the sanity check everyone! , hadn't heard anything or even received a confirmation mail (besides paypal) and ordered on the 13th. Will send them mail see if I can find out a ETA

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭fabsoul

jmch81 wrote: »

There is a tracking facility with dhl.de, my package only arrived in Ireland on the 23rd so not An Post fault.

same here

• Registered Users Posts: 12,603 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Many thanks for the sanity check everyone! , hadn't heard anything or even received a confirmation mail (besides paypal) and ordered on the 13th. Will send them mail see if I can find out a ETA

I emailed them two days ago and they emailed me back tracking details, I think they did a big dispatch last Thursday, so you should be expecting your clothing to come through today or tomorrow.

fabsoul wrote: »
    same here

I also ordered on the 8th and received on the 25th - much slower than previous orders. Funny thing is: I ordered 3 items and only 2 arrived in the box (with paperwork saying "3 items enclosed"). I got on to CS on the 26th, they apologised profusely and I received my missing item on the 28th!

Advertisement