Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

48 box of weetabix for 3 Euro in Euro Spar

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

Just to let people know, Weetabix is now owned entirely by the Chinese.
    Bright Foods and Baring Asia.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

They're a great bunch of lads

So?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭T-Bird

My dyslexia read the the post as Wetek box for 48 Euro ...

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭asharkman

m1989 wrote: »
    48 box of weetabix for 3 Euro in Euro Spar - On offer while stock lasts or until 20th of Jan.

i tried lidl wheatbix or whatever they're called. my god. they're terrible. i need an emergency top up stat!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭ectoraige

asharkman wrote: »
    i tried lidl wheatbix or whatever they're called. my god. they're terrible. i need an emergency top up stat!

Agree with that, the ones in Aldi though are made by Weetabix and seem identical, we haven't bought Weetabix since trying them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭NeverWaining

Didn't know that the Aldi ones were made by Weetabix but they are extremely similar. Supervalu ones are muck.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Greentree_uk

tesco one's are fine

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Didn't know that the Aldi ones were made by Weetabix but they are extremely similar. Supervalu ones are muck.

Weetabix make all the generics as far as I know; but possibly with some minor variation in ingredients. Compare the nutritional details - if they're identical they're identical product basically.

There's even one that seems to be sold in Tesco only called "Marshalls" and the manufacturer address and registration details are identical to Weetabix Ltd.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Greentree_uk

I bought marshals recently and it was fine, Lidl one is awful, tasted like cardboard

• Advertisement
Advertisement