Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Narcos Vs Pablo Escobar El Patron Del Mal

Options
  • 08-01-2016 2:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭

Has anyone watched the recently uploaded (to Netflix) Pablo Escobar El Patron Del Mal? It's also a dramatisation of Escobar's life and exploits during the height of his power. It was made in 2012, has a Colombian cast and filmed on location in the country. I personally think it's on a par, if not better than Narcos. What's your opinion, fellow Boardsies?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭...__...

Absolutley loved patron del mar,

Much more in depth than narcos.
    Also check out alias el mexicano a dramatization of Gonzalo Guacha.

Narco's cant really go past 2 series but 74 episodes on the columbian one is fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Nomis21

I think it's excellent.

I like the way his mother sometimes tells him that he's a very naughty boy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭GaryTLynch

Nomis21 wrote: »
    I think it's excellent.

I like the way his mother sometimes tells him that he's a very naughty boy.

Ah yeah, the mother is one of my favourite characters. I can just picture her confronting the DEA as they close in on him and shouting 'He's not the head of the Medellin Cartel, he's a very naughty boy!'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭GaryTLynch

...__... wrote: »
    Absolutley loved patron del mar,

Much more in depth than narcos.
    Also check out alias el mexicano a dramatization of Gonzalo Guacha.

Narco's cant really go past 2 series but 74 episodes on the columbian one is fantastic.

Thanks for that. I will definitely check it out.

Advertisement