Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homestore and more duvet

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Gulliver

spongbob wrote: »
    HALF PRICE
    Radiant Comfort Duck Feather and Down Duvet Super King
    NOW €75.00 was €149.99
    http://www.homestoreandmore.ie/offers/duck-feather+down-pillows+duvets/icat/spewigig11

Also. ...
    Same size but different season changing optionHALF PRICE
    Bailey & Cole Duck All Seasons Duvet Super King

NOW €105.00 was €209.99 http://www.homestoreandmore.ie/duvets/bailey+cole-duck-all-seasons-duvet-super-king/invt/062047

Single duvet available at 60 and less

Bloody hell, that's still a bit steep. Is a duck duvet any good? I remember staying in a house that had one and all the feathers ended up in one corner of the damn thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

Gulliver wrote: »
    Bloody hell, that's still a bit steep. Is a duck duvet any good? I remember staying in a house that had one and all the feathers ended up in one corner of the damn thing.

If they were going cheap, they'd not be duck duvets.

Sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

I would quack up if all the feathers went to one corner after paying so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,405 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Have one of those in superking for about a year and it's great. Not too heavy but still warm. You do get the odd feather that works it's way through the duvet and duvet cover!

No problems with the feathers going into a corner. There may be sections sewn into it

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Aldi have them for like 40 bucks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

I got a duck feather king duvet in IKEA for 90 yesterday. Its a 7.5 tog + 4.5 tog so can be used all year round. Three duvets in one.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Junglewoman

Aldi have them for like 40 bucks
    I bought the Aldi duvet and found it good value. However it is Duck feather only, no Down is included.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭bidiots

Sweet jesus the weight of this thing:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭spongbob

bidiots wrote: »
    Sweet jesus the weight of this thing:eek:

Which size did you buy and was it from the homestore or Aldi?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭bidiots

I went for the SuperKing, €105....keeps the missus off me because she's weighed down with it:mad:(may be a positive for some)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

In Homestore and More now. Not sure whether to buy The Bailey and Cole duvet or the Radiant Comfort one!?

Thanks,
    M

Advertisement