Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone ordered from samuel-windsor.ie? Mens oneline store, catalogue in the paper

Options
  • 07-01-2016 7:39pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

[url]Http://www.samuel-windsor.ie[/url]

I found a catalogue in one of the papers for these guys - looks like some really nice stuff at very good prices. Has anyone ordered and can you comment on the quality?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭mynameis905

Never ordered from them but from what I've read the quality isn't great.

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭LLewellen Farquarson

If their clothes are anything like their shoes, then cheaply made with cheap labour and cheap materials. There shoes are a regular feature on groupon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭mynameis905

FWIW, I've always found Charles Tyrwhitt excellent for basics like work shirts. They also do some good casual wear like jumpers and chinos etc.

Advertisement