Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nutri Ninja €65 - [Homebase] Threads Merged

Options
  • 23-12-2015 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭

I was just out in Homebase in Nutgrove and I noticed that they have the 900W (BL450) version of the Nutri Ninja for €65 (reduced from €105).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Very good price, I got mine for €100 and was very pleased to get it for that. The 105 is still a decent price.

The smaller and less powerful 700W have been on offer for higher than that.

Must be just being sold off as its an older model now, its simpler, which to me means less to go wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 ah1981

The 900W Nutri Ninja BL450 is available for €65 (£50) in Homebase..at the moment. there is none in Nutgrove but there are a few in the store in Old Naas Road. Seen good reviews on this and is up there with the Bullet IMO

Can't post the link as I'm a relative newbee without enough posts! :)

Same one in Argos is €101.79

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭yannakis

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

So is it only available on the site or can I go in stores

Edit: I spotted you said there are some in nass road, I'll try the one near parkway after work :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,993 ✭✭✭Barr

Its a good price . I bought this one in Curries for €99, it was on sale last week.

Bit more power and features but essentially does the same job.

http://www.currys.ie/Product/ninja-nutri-ninja-bl480-blender-black-and-silver/331924/408.0

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭moonboy52

Argos has the 1000w for 94. I have one reserved. Due to be in on the 12th

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭yoshimitsu

Not available for delivery via Parcel Motel/Wizard unfortunately...
    Not sure what SKU this is. The one sold in Argos only has 1 cup (650ml) while this one has 2 (650 + 500ml). Oddly the one sold on Amazon also has 2 cups but different sizes (18 and 24 Oz which are not the same as 500 and 650ml).
    Too bad as I was looking to buy one of these as part of my new year, health trip resolution.
    Price is good although not sure it merits the trip out to look for one. If anybody finds a way to get this delivered pls let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭viboy

I got one in Homebase on the Old Naas Road this morning.
    One left as I was leaving.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭bob2oo7

None in Homebase in Santry

• Registered Users Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Any deals online on this?

• Advertisement

Any deals online on this?
    If you mean online from Homebase then no, you cant order the Ninja online from them.
    I've been doing a bit of research over the last week to find a cheap Ninja. Amazon.co.uk has one for £69.99 from a Marketplace seller so need to add S/H to Ireland or Parcel Motel/Wizard. It works out to be slightly cheaper than the one in Argos but as I was mentioning in my previous post, the Argos version only comes with one cup.
    It was selling for as cheap as £59.99 on Amazon up until the end of 2015 so I have an alert in case the price moves back down below £60. I'll post it here on BA if it does

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Crunchee

D.I.D have Nutri Ninja Auto IQ (1000w) for €89.99. €169.99 on argos.ie (was €94 for the past week or so). Great price on it- didn't see it on their site but was available in store.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

What's wrong with this one?
    700W Nutrition Mixer €40

• Registered Users Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Would the nutri bullet be as good as this? I'm thinking of going for that for 99 from Amazon Germany?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭beardo81

Picked up the last one of these in Homebase Drogheda just now. Went on a mission and was successful!!

Cheers op!

Would the nutri bullet be as good as this? I'm thinking of going for that for 99 from Amazon Germany?
    The standard Nutribullet has a 600w engine vs 900w for the NN. Not a big deal for most but the NB has been said to have problems crushing ice while the NN does a good job at it. I've done a bit of research an that is the only objective difference I've found. Except for the design of course which is nicer in the NB but that's more subjective I guess

• Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

yoshimitsu wrote: »
    The standard Nutribullet has a 600w engine vs 900w for the NN. Not a big deal for most but the NB has been said to have problems crushing ice while the NN does a good job at it. I've done a bit of research an that is the only objective difference I've found.
    The blade design on the ninja is quite different. I think this is the reason it does not do ice well, it just spins it around, the ninja blade seems to stir it up to mix well. I had cheapo low power "magic bullets" that did ice pretty well at only 200W or so. I have not used a NB but saw videos about the ice and the blade seemed to be the problem. I think if you have water in your NB it does ice OK.

these are a bit long so you might want to skip ahead, this shows the blade difference

this shows them crushing in a 900W ninja

This a 900W nutribullet (note not the 600W, as I said I don't think power is the issue)

We are doing an ice crush test with the Nutribullet 900 series. Consumer reports states that blade has cracked and chiped buring their durability test. They are recomending people not buy this product and if they have it to stop using it. They say that the Nutri Ninja has passed the test and recommend it over the nutribullet.

http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/news/2014/07/nutribullet-pro-900-don-t-buy-safety-risk/index.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/900w-nutri-ninja-bl450uk-blender-43-delivered-with-code-sainsbury-s-2371594

900w nutri ninja bl450uk about €61 delivered via parcel motel I think.

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/900w-nutri-ninja-bl450uk-blender-43-delivered-with-code-sainsbury-s-2371594

900w nutri ninja bl450uk about €61 delivered via parcel motel I think.

It's expired now... too bad

Advertisement