Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

S6 Edge 32GB €179.99 Vodafone €40/m

Options
  • 06-01-2016 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

S6 edge 32gb for 249.99 but when you add it to your basket its 179.99. Can reserve it online only an instore deal though. When you finish the order it says its 249.99 on the top but in the order details they email you its 17.99. The billplan is 40 a month for 2 years and is 3gb data, 100 minutes and unlimited texts. You also get spotify premium for a year too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,232 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Not a great deal really, you are paying 480 extra over the 24 months as you can get similar deals for 20 or so on sim only contracts.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭EnmxLP

Not a great deal really, you are paying 480 extra over the 24 months as you can get similar deals for 20 or so on sim only contracts.

Theres only one on vodafone and its 30 euro and its fairly similar except has unlimited calls.

Nevermind i got a call from carphone warehouse stating that its a mistake on the website and they wont honour the deal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭_Tombstone_

EnmxLP wrote: »
    Nevermind i got a call from carphone warehouse stating that its a mistake on the website and they wont honour the deal.

They are turning into an awful shower to deal with.

I didn't get the courtesy to know the position or name of the person calling me from carphone warehouse

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,607 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Just over 4 years ago a Carphone warehouse employee signed a contract with me that didn't exist. She basically gave me an 18 month contract, at a 24 month rate, with extra data and a 10e discount that I wasn't eligible for (being not an eircom customer).

Every single time I renew, the network continue giving me the contract. For months I was expecting to get a phone call just like yours.

Advertisement