Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oasis

Options
  • 06-01-2016 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭

Can online oasis orders be returned in store here? says they can't be on their website..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

jadie wrote: »
    Can online oasis orders be returned in store here? says they can't be on their website..

Don't think so but returning them by posting them back is very easy as I've done that.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

yeah but you have to pay and already paid for delivery too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭Hopeful2016

jadie wrote: »

Yes you can return to certain stores, but not to concession stores e.g. stores that are part of BTs. I have returned online items to the Galway store previously without issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭sassyj

Yes definitely, I have done in the past. As poster above says, must be a stand alone Oasis shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

sassyj wrote: »
    Yes definitely, I have done in the past. As poster above says, must be a stand alone Oasis shop.

Just beware... If you pay by PayPal you can't return to store. I already made that mistake!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭uli84

Oh no, its probably same with Dorothy Perkins, i never tried returning to the shop but looks like I should have...

Advertisement