Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Munster Training Jersey (RED) in Players Version

Options
  • 06-01-2016 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi.
    Has anyone seen a players version of the RED version of the new Munster training jersey on sale anywhere?
    I dont live in Ireland anymore, so cant check myself.

This is the one I am talking about:
    w w w .lifestylesports.com/en/restofworld/rugby/mens-munster-training-jersey/invt/57829141

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 53,459 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

They usually don't sell player versions of training jerseys (though I'm not sure such a thing even exists).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭its_phil

Pretty certain the only difference is the GPS pouch. Adidas jerseys are quite fitted as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

its_phil wrote: »
    Pretty certain the only difference is the GPS pouch. Adidas jerseys are quite fitted as well.

Nah player jerseys are a pretty expensive but if kit, usually laser cut for the players and the material is totally different.

The training jerseys are never made like that afaik though, I think Canterbury do a "test" training Jersey which is as close as you'll get to what the players wear.

• Administrators Posts: 53,459 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

its_phil wrote: »

If you are ever in Elverys or anywhere compare the standard jersey to the player fit one and you'll see it is a totally different material.

The player fit jerseys you can buy in the shops are close to what they wear in matches but not exactly the same. They are pretty uncomfortable to wear casually.

awec wrote: »
    If you are ever in Elverys or anywhere compare the standard jersey to the player fit one and you'll see it is a totally different material.

The player fit jerseys you can buy in the shops are close to what they wear in matches but not exactly the same. They are pretty uncomfortable to wear casually.

Talking about training jersey in terms of difference.

Certainly know the difference working in said sports store most my years now :pac:

• Advertisement

.ak wrote: »
    Nah player jerseys are a pretty expensive but if kit, usually laser cut for the players and the material is totally different.

The training jerseys are never made like that afaik though, I think Canterbury do a "test" training Jersey which is as close as you'll get to what the players wear.

The adidas training jerseys are exact same cut and material as adidas fan replica jerseys.

Test training jerseys are not available anywhere, but the adidas fan jerseys are very fitted

• Registered Users Posts: 23 seanm187

Thx guys for the replies. It used to be possible now and again to get training jersies in the shop at Thomond Park, so it was a general question to anyone in the "area".
    I'll just wait until the end of season sales and pick up the training jersey.

Peavce :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23 seanm187

Thx guys for the replies. It used to be possible now and again to get training jersies in the shop at Thomond Park, so it was a general question to anyone in the "area".
    I'll just wait until the end of season sales and pick up the training jersey.

Peace :)

Advertisement