Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

View Photographs

Options
  • 06-01-2016 1:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭

What is the best software to VIEW AND ORGANISE my photos (and possibly video)?

I am no computer/camera guru so apologies if query really basic I have been using Zoombrowser for over a decade and love its Zoom mode to view my photos on laptop/PC.
    It allows me clearly see when photos were made and simply scroll through them. It was fantastic to organise photos also.

I believe it is now outdated and support is ending/ended?

Anyway my question is can anyone suggest a quality programme that might last the test of time (I know if Canon don't last anything can change) to view and organise photos.

I have also started using dropbox. Seems good for storage but its picture viewing modality is cr*p. So compatibility with it would be great.

Any help much appreciated!

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

Lightroom...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,419 ✭✭✭cowboyBuilder

+1 for Lightroom, really handy to organise and import collections, as well as retouching/processing the photos.

Might take a bit of getting used to after using Zoombrowser but its worth it.

Advertisement