Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Anybody do covered-in "shuttle" car trailer hire?

Options
  • 05-01-2016 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I am looking to transport a stripped shell for painting this weekend but given the atrocious weather i dont fancy putting it up on my own car transporter as the interior will get destroyed.
    Does anybody (around Dublin or North East preferably) do "covered-in type" car transporter hire?

Can find any amount of places doing standard car trailer rental but none that do "shuttle" type trailer hire.....???

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,308 ✭✭✭w124man

I know its not Dublin or NE but yer man in Bunclody does them

• Registered Users Posts: 6 garyclk

w124man wrote: »
    I know its not Dublin or NE but yer man in Bunclody does them

Thanks for the reply, any more details on this guy?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,308 ✭✭✭w124man

I rented from him before but his website doesn't mention covered in trailers

http://www.byrnetrailers.ie/index.html

Byrne Trailers
    Address: Ryland Rd, Bunclody, Co. Wexford

Phone:[URL="javascript:void(0)"](053) 937 5580[/URL]

• Registered Users Posts: 6 garyclk

Thanks for that, but I gave them a call and they only do open top units.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭Zoo4m8

If your main concern is the interior then tying a tarp over it will keep it dry..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭ianobrien

This may sound silly but if you know any people with rally cars ask them. Quite a few of them use covered trailers.

Advertisement