Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D&D groups kildare?

Options
  • 04-01-2016 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,222 ✭✭✭

Any d&d groups in Kildare?
    Looking to play in either a 3rd or 5th edition game. Preferably 5th though

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭MarkHall

Have you checked with The Hobby den. They might be able to point you in the right direction for players.

https://www.facebook.com/hobbyden/?fref=nf

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭MarkHall

And as of 24 minutes ago on their Facebook page!

"I have had a few people ask me lateely about running a Dungeons & Dragons game at the store. So this is a shout out to anyone interested in a D&D game in the Kildare area. Let us know here if interested and I will start organising things."

So you should be in luck for a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,222 ✭✭✭goodlad

Yeah that post is up following on from a chat i had with them. Can hopefully get a game going

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭rejkin

I'm living in Newbridge now and looking for something like this to start.
    I have messaged the Hobby Den about it so hopefully we can get something going that suits everyone!

I haven't played D&D before but have played a few games of Pathfinder so should be able to get into the game pretty quick.

Advertisement