Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Teens who blog

• 03-01-2016 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭

Is anyone here a fellow blogger? I'm always looking for new blogs to read and follow, so please leave your links below!

As a start, mine is prettypurplepolkadots.wordpress.com :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

No-one's replied to you yet, so I thought I would, even if I'm not a teen or a young wan - just wan.

Good job with your book reviews, it's a really valuable skill to be able to enjoy a piece of art or any experience and express what it means to you afterwards.

One of my favourite blogs to look at:

The music wiggle-graphs of Luis Lucio, young wan Esq.
    http://luislucio.tumblr.com/

Best of luck with your writing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭The Young Wan

No-one's replied to you yet, so I thought I would, even if I'm not a teen or a young wan - just wan.

Good job with your book reviews, it's a really valuable skill to be able to enjoy a piece of art or any experience and express what it means to you afterwards.

Best of luck with your writing.

Thank you for checking it out, and for your feedback. I really appreciate it. I'm hoping to bring more book reviews in soon!

There used to be a vibrant blog thread here years ago. I wonder what happened to it.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,852 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

There used to be a vibrant blog thread here years ago. I wonder what happened to it.

Most of the created who posted in that thread aren't teens any more. :P Pretty sure a few of us were beyond our teens 4 years ago too. :o

Advertisement