Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Salary question

Options
  • 03-01-2016 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey folks!

I will be short and i wont bore you with too much details :) I am planning to move to Ireland and i was hoping somebody could help me with small question. Ideally, that person would be working as a wedeveloper in Ireland.

Currently, i am working as a freelance frontend developer (HTML5/CSS3/jQuery,Bootstrap, Zurb) but i also have worked with Wordpress, Bigcommerce, Magento (primarily from frontend/visual side). I was wondering what would average salary be for somebody with these qualifications (even a junior role)?
    I know that is hard question, companies, positions... are different, but some rough estimate would definitely help :)

Thanks and sorry for potential spelling mistakes :)

P.S Sorry if i am posting this in wrong section

Comments

Advertisement