Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online video tutorials

Options
  • 03-01-2016 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭

Hey guys, I'm just looking for some online/YouTube videos you would recommend for doing yoga at home?

I'm under a lot of time pressure and cannot commit to attending a class regularly each week. This way I can fit a yoga class around my
    Schedule. I'm primarily looking at focusing on my core strength to compliment my gym training

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭All My Stars Aligned

YogaGlo is fantastic although it cost 12 euro a month. Will worth it in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Kenz

Another couple of resource are the Yoga Journal and, but less so specific to yoga, is the MindBodyGreen website. You will definitely find alot up there on Yoga practice, and other such related areas like ayurveda.

Enjoy :O)

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Jay Pentatonic

Yoga with Adriene is a great YouTube channel, I think she's the most subscribed Youtuber for Yoga.

Her channel is really well organised, she uploads new videos frequently and it's completely free!

I find it to be a fantastic resource for doing Yoga at home to suit my schedule.
    Well worth checking out.

https://www.youtube.com/user/yogawithadriene

Advertisement