Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon.de ,Sandisk 128gb ,USB3 flash drive.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

+ €7.50 p & p

Is this a good price?

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Rgb.ie

vicwatson wrote: »
    Is this a good price?

Yes

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,283 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Sold out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Tony H

Missed the original but got it @ E31 + E7.50 post for delivery Wednesday , I had no intention of buying anything today , really have to stop looking at BA .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

Was looking for one but looks like its sold out.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Play Asia have it for €31.85 including delivery..possible customs charge.
    http://www.play-asia.com/sandisk-ultra-128gb-usb-3-0/13/7090el

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

snubbleste wrote: »
    Play Asia have it for €31.85 including delivery..possible customs charge.
    http://www.play-asia.com/sandisk-ultra-128gb-usb-3-0/13/7090el
    Not if you only order one. Items under €28 are exempt from duties (but not VAT).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

peckerhead wrote: »
    Not if you only order one. Items under €28 are exempt from duties (but not VAT).
    Vat is chargeable on cost+shipping+insurance.
    "Goods ordered from outside the EU that cost more than €22 may be liable for VAT."

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭tnethacker

Now EUR 29.99 plus FREE Delivery

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭lacase

How did you get free delivery?

Still showing as + €7.50 delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭tnethacker

vicwatson wrote: »
    Still showing as + €7.50 delivery

Ah. I'm talking bollocks here. As soon as I went to the end, I could see the shipping there. With that price, it's actually cheaper and faster to buy it from these lads, even though it's not 100% same item:

http://www.mymemory.ie/USB-Flash-Drives/SanDisk/SanDisk-128GB-Ultra-Flair-USB-3.0-Flash-Drive---150MB_s

That is what I found and when I thought about it €38 is just too much for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Lads...you missed the deal,and as for the shipping...all you had to do was buy something else that was low value to get the free shipping.

No Problem I bought a 2 TB WD Elements pocket size storage drive today for €89.99 in PC World. That meets my needs much better then 128GB

I have not used Amazon.de before just to confirm what is the Euro spend you have to make before you get free postage from them? I have seen them mentioned a lot on this board and I have only used the UK site.

Lads...you missed the deal,and as for the shipping...all you had to do was buy something else that was low value to get the free shipping.

Yeh? How much more?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 360 ✭✭d93c2inhxfok4y

Lads, I'm looking for a 32-64GB USB 3.0 stick, main thing I want from it is really good speed and ideally small/neat. Main thing is speed though.

Any recommendations?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

Lads, I'm looking for a 32-64GB USB 3.0 stick, main thing I want from it is really good speed and ideally small/neat. Main thing is speed though.

Any recommendations?

Check out the speed here before you buy....

http://www.userbenchmark.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭dodzy

Any recommendations?

Here's a bullet.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/SanDisk-Extreme-Flash-Drive-USB-y/dp/B0095SIH2Q/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1452000127&sr=8-4&keywords=sandisk+extreme+usb+3.0

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 360 ✭✭d93c2inhxfok4y

Thanks to both of you - had been considering dodzy's suggestion and the benchmarking site gives a great review of it! Much appreciated. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

To get the speed you'll need USB 3.0 port on your machine (and I assume ideally it be the only device on the hub/controller)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭dodzy

beauf wrote: »
    To get the speed you'll need USB 3.0 port on your machine (and I assume ideally it be the only device on the hub/controller)
    I think Nailers new MBP will exploit the USB 3.0 speeds just fine ;)

Advertisement