Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Care in Dun Laoghaire Further Education Institute (DFEi)

Options
  • 03-01-2016 5:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

Hello!

I am thinking of applying for the Level 5 animal care course in Dun Laoghaire Further Education Institite (DFEi) AKA Dun Laoighaire College of Further Education and I would love hear from people who have already completed this course because I have a ton of questions! lol.

My first question is what sort of questions are you asked at the interview? I am not great with interviews and I really want to do this course, so any tips would be welcomed! :)

The second question I have is: Are there many mature students on this course? I am 36 years old and I wonder whether I am too old to go for this? :eek:

And last but not least: Did you enjoy the course ?, was it any good and did you learn a lot?

Umm thats about it, any information would be welcomed thanks.

Advertisement