Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things What I Want to Have Gone and Done in 2016

• 02-01-2016 10:06pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So it's the 2nd of January, and no doubt you've already broken the more ambitious of your new year's resolutions.

So let's all post some of our goals for the year here, and try and give regular updates on how we're doing. Doesn't necessarily have to be a "resolution" type thing, can be things you just really want to achieve during the year.

My incredibly boring ones:
    - I want to graduate. I need to graduate. I don't care how. I just need out at this point.
    - I want to interview some bands for my radio show. I've never done interviews before, but I really want to try and do some this year.
    - I'm organising 2 events in the first half of the year, and I want them to be somewhat successful.
    - I want to read more. I'm aiming for 2-3 books per month.
    - I want to cook more. I already bake a lot, but I want to actually start cooking more. I did Christmas dinner for my house this year and that was really fun.
    - I want to watch at least 12 movies that are released in 2016.

I have some other personal ones, but those are the ones generic enough for me to feel comfortable enough to share. :pac:

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Hmmm...

-I want to speak French passably. I don't need to be fluent, but not getting lost would be a bonus.
    -I want to be good at this whole "children" lark. (My life has changed a hilarious amount in the past few months, and I'm regularly dealing with small children. Just makes me glad I don't have any of my own)
    -Graduation's a big deal. JUST GET ME OUT OF HERE.
    -Get better at cooking. I want to be a domestic goddess, and I'm getting there (I'm currently eating homemade caramel sauce)

Advertisement