Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mi Moneda

Options
  • 02-01-2016 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭

Does anyone here own a Mi Moneda? Can it be worn casually also? Any tips on buying one online? Looking at this one

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,176 ✭✭✭dee_mc

A friend of mine wears hers semi casually (she'd be a 'smart-casual' dresser if you get me) but the chain isn't as bling as that one - I'd say with a plainer chain it would be much more adaptable.
    I wouldn't consider Mi Moneda a particularly formal brand though, more of an everyday or normal night out look than a special occasion brand.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

My boyfriend got me mine 2 years ago for Christmas. I was shocked when I found out how much he'd spent on it because I never thought I'd get much use out if it. But I am so surprised how much I wear it. I have a silver chain with a medium and small coin holders. I'm not really into 'blingy' things so my coins are normally more simple. I have a really pretty navy Perspex coin that kind of twinkles like the stars(awful description but it's the best way to describe it!) I have that in both sizes and think they cost less than €40 for both. You can really bling them up as much as you want. I wear mine for dressy occasions and everyday with just jeans and a top. Just a word of caution though! I had a rose gold coin and I sprayed some perfume on it by accident and the coin tarnished so be careful with that!

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭pinkstars

Wellyd wrote: »
    My boyfriend got me mine 2 years ago for Christmas. I was shocked when I found out how much he'd spent on it because I never thought I'd get much use out if it. But I am so surprised how much I wear it. I have a silver chain with a medium and small coin holders. I'm not really into 'blingy' things so my coins are normally more simple. I have a really pretty navy Perspex coin that kind of twinkles like the stars(awful description but it's the best way to describe it!) I have that in both sizes and think they cost less than €40 for both. You can really bling them up as much as you want. I wear mine for dressy occasions and everyday with just jeans and a top. Just a word of caution though! I had a rose gold coin and I sprayed some perfume on it by accident and the coin tarnished so be careful with that!
    I went with this in the end

Advertisement