Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Myprotein spend over €60 and get €36 worth of free gifts + 20% - 25% off too

Options
  • 02-01-2016 1:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hey guys,

First time to post, but found a good deal on Myprotein.com Spend over €60 and get €35.89 worth of free gifts + 20% - 25% off too.

Code to get 20% off everything is NEWYEAR
    Code to get 25% off the Best Sellers VCBEST

Below is the free gifts.
    Free Blender Bottle when you spend £15
    Free Sample of Impact Whey Protein When You Spend £15
    Free Barrel Bag When You Spend £30
    Free BCAA+ Capsules When You Spend £50

The free gifts are added to cart automatically/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭4motion

Free gift looks poor for me. Blender for 2.6e? 25g samples? Bag any good?

Are you working there? First post. hmm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

Don't forget the referral code too. Aren't Bargain Alerts meant to be selfless...? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 2oo8oo

4motion wrote: »
    Free gift looks poor for me. Blender for 2.6e? 25g samples? Bag any good?

Are you working there? First post. hmm

No not working there, found the deal while i was shoping for the supplements and thought id share. Yes i know its my first post and looks dodgy but everyone has to have a first post at some stage.

I got the bag in a promotion perviosuly and its good quailty not worth the retail price but it is perfect for throwing in a spare change of clothes etc. You wouldn't say no to it being free. The shaker is a shaker and allways handy to have for spares.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 2oo8oo

Rsaeire wrote: »
    Don't forget the referral code too. Aren't Bargain Alerts meant to be selfless...? ;)

Tough crowd, didnt realise it was a problem. Mod feel free to edit just mentioning an extra saving to people

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Neamhshuntasach

What's the problem? This is no different that sticking up a code for 15% off hotels.com or whatever. Other than the referral code maybe.

I use a combo of MyProtein and Bulkpowders. Whichever one has codes available at the time.

Above is a decent offer regardless of the free gifts. The shaker is handy and the bag is decent enough for a towel and light clothing. Wouldn't be putting a full change of clothes, belt, and other stuff into it as i think the shoulder strap would break. The sample is hardly worth it unless you use it for a flavor you wanted to try but didn't want to commit to a large bag. I just go for unflavored normally. And the BCAA tablets are grand if you use them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭maki

Free gifts offer seems to be expired.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭4motion

I bought somethings recently from myprotein.ie i usedcode HALFOFF this made me some saving.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭mightybashful

You don't know spam emails til you've signed up to myprotein.

Advertisement